The User, leaving personal data on the website, gives consent to its processing in accordance with the following conditions:
1. Consent is given to the automated processing of the User’s data.
2. Consent is given to the processing of the following data: a) User’s name; b) contact telephone numbers; c) e-mail address.
3. In the course of processing personal data the following actions will be performed: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification, use, blocking, destruction.
4. The basis for the processing of personal data is the article No. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the article No. 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On personal data”, other federal laws and regulatory legal acts.
5. The transfer of personal data to third parties can be carried out only in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation or upon receipt of the User’s additional consent.
6. This consent is valid until the website is liquidated or can be withdrawn by the User using the contact information on the site.
7. The storage of personal data is carried out in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation of 25 August 2010 No. 558 on approval of the “List of standard management documents generated in the course of activities of the state bodies, local authorities and organizations, indicating the storage periods” and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archival work and archival storage.